We will also ask for your consent for use.
What are cookies?
They are small text files and numbers that are downloaded and installed on your computer or on your mobile through your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari ...) or through a Flash application.
Cookies allow websites to "remember you", either during a visit or during multiple visits and store information about your preferences to offer you a personalized, easier and faster experience. Only the server that installed it will be able to read its contents, which, on the other hand, will be anonymous.
Although they are installed on your hard drive, being solely text or numbers, they are not capable of accessing personal information on your computer, or transmitting viruses, just crawling on a website .
There are many types of cookies and they are classified according to the permanence in your computer, of those who install them, based on their purpose, techniques, advertising, analysis, customization, etc.
Here's what the cookies are according to their function:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are cookies designed to request and store data while the user accesses the website. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user in just one occasion.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the cookie manager, which may take several minutes to several years.
- Own cookies: They are cookies created by this website and can only read the same site.
- Third-party cookies: These are created and managed by other entities, such as advertising service providers, personalization or analysis, these third parties can report anonymous data.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application, and the use of the different options or services in it, such as controlling traffic or data communication.
- Personalization cookies: SThose that allow the user to access some features of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow the person in charge of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of users of these sites.
- Advertising cookies: These are the ones that allow the management of the advertising spaces that, as the case may be, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which he provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: They are the ones that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store user behavior information obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to show customized advertising based on them.
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that allows site owners to know the degree of involvement of users with their website. Google Analytics customers can consult several reports describing how users who visit their websites interact with the purpose of improving them. Google Analytics collects information anonymously, that is, it informs the trends of the site without identifying its users.
So that we can install the cookies in your computer we must have your consent and this can be expressly requested or, once informed, if you decide to continue with your visit to our website we will consider that you give us permission.
REVOCATION OF THE CONSENT
If you later decide to revoke your consent you just have to click on the residual cookie button, go to more information and configure your browser to reject cookies and you will also have to clear the history to remove the already installed ones. If for any reason you decide that you do not want the cookies to be installed on your computer, we have an obligation to inform you about how to do it and that is why you must configure your browser. Here are the links for the configuration of cookies in the main browsers.